Grinding and polishing your samples removes damage from the sectioning process to the desired finish for imaging or hardness testing.
Grinding and Polishing – Related Articles
- Solder Joint Failure: WHITE PAPER
- What does a heat-treated metal look like after sample preparation and etching?
- Polishing Soft Materials: What is the Best Way?
- Sample Polishing Methods: Diamond Grinding Disks [Application Note]
- Handling Delicate Samples [Tips & Tricks]
- 4 Benefits of Vibratory Polishing
- What is the best way to preserve and transport polished samples? [Tips & Tricks]
- How to Choose a Final Polishing Compound [Application Note]