Crystallography is the study of a crystalline material’s atomic and molecular structure.
By determining the arrangement of atoms within a crystal lattice, we can identify grain boundaries, crystal orientations, phase distributions, internal strain, and other structural irregularities that may contribute to the material’s properties.
This information is valuable in diagnosing material differences beyond chemical and visual inspection for advancing research.
JH Analytical Crystallographic Analysis Services
- Lattice Structure and Orientation Mapping
- Dislocation and Strain Mapping
- Grain Mapping and Size Distribution
- Second Phase Identification
Related Crystallographic Analysis Tools
- ThermoFisher Apreo S Field Emission SEM
- Oxford Ultim Max 100 EDS Detector
- Oxford Symmetry S2 EBSD Detector
- Buehler AutoMet 250
- Buehler EcoMet 30
- Buehler VibroMet 2
- Leica EM TIC 3X
- Leica ACE600