X-ray and micro-CT (also known as microtomography or micro-computed tomography) imaging provide non-destructive insights into the internal structure of components, allowing for the detection of hidden defects, voids, or improper connections.
Micro-CT takes this a step further, offering 3D visualizations for the manipulation and inspection of intricate internal features. These transmission X-ray imaging instruments are essential for identifying root causes of failures and ensuring the quality and reliability of products without the need for destructive testing.
JH Analytical X-Ray and Micro-CT Services
- Top-Down and Tilted X-Ray Inspection
- 3D Tomography Reconstruction
- BGA Solder Ball Inspection
- Void Identification and Measurement
- PCB Copper Defects
- PCB, IC, and Component Failure Analysis
- Solder Joint Failure Analysis