Our optical image analysis incorporates the most modern microscopy techniques available today, including imaging tools provided by our partner, Leica. Our imaging services include:
- Cross-section imaging
- General imaging using all available lighting techniques, including brightfield, darkfield, DIC, UV, and Fluorescence
- 2D & 3D Measurement, manual or automated (high volume)
- Grain analysis
- 3D surface characterization using confocal, focus variation, interferometry, and thin-film using our Sensofar S neox and S wide tools.
Optical Imaging and Analysis Articles
- Mapping Capabilities – Apreo SEM
- Characterization of Micro-channels Fabricated with Laser for Microfluidic Applications
- Measuring Membrane Deflection for Biological Sensors
- Solder Joint Failure: WHITE PAPER
- Memory Device Cross-Sectioning [Learn from the JHA Team]
- Polishing Soft Materials: What is the Best Way?